PADI Rescue Diver Course
Look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well-being of other divers.
Until now, all of your dive training has been designed to improve your personal diving skills and teach you to dive under varying conditions. Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Rescue Diver Course is designed to focus your attention toward other divers, and to enable you to respond safely and appropriately in the unlikely event of a Diving Emergency.
Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Rescue Diver Course consists of:
- PADI’s Online Rescue Class
- Four Class/Pool Sessions lasting about Four Hours each
- Day Trip to Key Largo where you will perform your Rescue Skills in an Open Water Setting.
- Be at least 12 years of age
- Adventure or Advanced Open Water Certification
- Current Emergency First Response OR First Aid/CPR Certification
Included in Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Rescue Diver Course:
- PADI Online Rescue Class
- CPR Pocket Mask
- Instructor Time
- Entrance into Jules Undersea Lodge in Key Largo
Students Must Provide/Purchase:
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Mask, Snorkel, Booties, and Fins
- BCD, Regulator, Compass, & Computer
- Emergency (Visual & Audible) Surface Signaling Devices
- Cutting Tool
- Transportation to Key Largo
- A deposit of only $150 is required to reserve your PADI Rescue Diver Course.
- Your balance of $149 is not due until your first classroom night.
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your Rescue Diver Course, please feel free to contact Scuba Outfitters at 239-280-5500 or Info@ScubaOut.com.
We look forward to diving with you soon!
Theresa Mullins & Michael Thompson (Owners & PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainers)