PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Are you ready for more than just underwater sightseeing?
Scuba Outfitters’, PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course lets you sample Five Exciting and Useful Specialty Dives such as Buoyancy, Navigation, Night, Deep, and Wreck Diving!
Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course consists of:
- One Classroom Evening discussing Advanced Diving Techniques.
- Followed by Five Dives in Key Largo, Fl.
During your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, You will learn and practice techniques for safely conducting Deep Dives, while becoming more proficient with Navigation and improving your Buoyancy. Additionally, you will learn to safely dive a Wreck and experience the whole new underwater world that comes alive at Night.
Included in Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course:
- PADI Adventures in Diving Manual or PADI Advanced Online Class
- Instructors Time
- Certification Card
- Five dives in Key Largo, Fl.
Students Must Provide/Purchase:
- Mask, Snorkel, Booties, and Fins
- BCD, Regulator, Compass, & Computer
- Dive Light
- Emergency Visual & Audible Surface Signaling Devices
- Cutting Tool
- Transportation to Key Largo
- One Nights Lodging (Follow this Link for Discounted Hotel Rates)
- A deposit of only $150 is required to reserve your PADI Advanced Open Water Course.
- Your balance of $249 is not due until your classroom night.
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, please feel free to contact Scuba Outfitters at 239-280-5500 or Info@ScubaOut.com.
We look forward to diving with you soon!
Theresa Mullins & Michael Thompson (Owners & PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainers)