Ready to dive in the Ocean?
Come experience the underwater world with our experienced and courteous staff. Utilizing the proven Open Water Training System developed by PADI, we work with you from your first breath underwater in our indoor heated pool to your last Open Water dive in Key Largo. Here at Scuba Outfitters we understand that everyone’s schedule is different and everyday life can get in the way of having fun. We have developed our PADI Open Water Diver programs to meet anyone’s hectic schedule. We’ll make your first dive experience one you’ll remember fondly for years to come.
The three phases of the PADI Open Water Diver :
- Knowledge Development at home to understand basic principles of scuba diving, followed up with discussions with your instructor.
- Confined Water Dives in Scuba Outfitters’ onsite indoor pool to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives in beautiful Key Largo to review your skills and explore the reefs!
What You Learn:
- How much fun scuba diving is
- Scuba diving equipment considerations for your local diving environment
- How to plan, and execute actual dives
- How to prevent and manage problems