Learn to Scuba Dive in 2017!
It’s easy to begin! Here’s How!
- Go to our Online Calendar and choose your Pool Class in our Indoor Heated (90°) Pool and Key Largo Weekend Dates. (By choosing to Dive in Key Largo, we can offer you a Safer and More Enjoyable Diving Experience, than Diving off Naples.)
- Call Scuba Outfitters at 239-280-5500 to register for your PADI Open Water Scuba Course. A deposit of only $200 is all that’s needed to begin! (The balance of $349 is not due until your first Pool Session.)
- We’ll send you an Email with a link to start your PADI Online Scuba Class. This allows you to complete the Classroom Portion at home at your pace. (Of course, if you have any questions during your PADI Online Course, we’re here to help!)
- Your Pool Sessions will be held over Two Evenings, lasting about Four Hours Each. (If you need a third night, no problem, one can be scheduled at no extra cost!)
- Finally, finish off your PADI Open Water Course with Four Open Water Reef Dives, completed over Two Days in beautiful Key Largo, Florida. (Key Largo is about 3 hours south of Naples. Discounted Hotel Room Rates at four different hotels in Key Largo are available.)
All students must Provide / Purchase their own Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Wetsuit (Rental is Available) Transportation to Key Largo, and One Nights Lodging. Students will receive a 10% discount on Equipment purchased from Scuba Outfitters.
Start Learning How to Scuba Dive in 2017, by calling 239-280-5500!
We look forward to diving with you soon!
Theresa Mullins & Michael Thompson (Owners & PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainers)