October 14 @ 5:45 pm - 9:00 pm| $165.00
EPCOT DiveQuest: Friday Oct 14, 2016
(For any Families wishing to join us, Collier County Public Schools have No Classes October 14, 2016)
A Scuba Experience with Guaranteed Calm Seas, No Current, Unlimited Visibility, and Incredible Marine Life!
Are you a diver who’s always wanted to jump in and join the fish at EPCOT’sThe Seas with Nemo & Friends? Now you can!
Take the plunge at Caribbean Coral Reef, a 5.7-million-gallon saltwater aquarium at Epcot, and swim with over 6,000 sea creatures. Clear waters and the absence of currents afford you amazing views of sea turtles, angelfish, dolphins, eagle rays and sharks.
The Seas with Nemo & Friend’s 56 giant windows make it possible for family members and friends (with Epcot Admission) to view your dive, and you can even purchase a souvenir DVD of your experience.
Epcot DiveQuest lasts 3 hours, and you’ll spend approximately 40 minutes on your actual dive. You’ll also tour the massive backstage infrastructure that filters and maintains this vast man-made ocean. You must be SCUBA-certified to participate.
Know Before You Go
View important information including details on dive-viewing areas, Guest restrictions and cancellation policies.
- The best location for friends and family to view your dive is from the upstairs viewport in the tunnel of the pavilion. They will be able to see you approximately one hour after the experience begins. Unfortunately, no friends or family members are allowed backstage.
- All Guests must be SCUBA-certified and 10 years of age or older to participate. Guests 10 to 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years of age or older). You will need to provide proof of certification, such as a C-card or verification from a certifying agency.
- All diving equipment is provided. Personal diving equipment is not permitted, though you may bring your own dive mask. Please bring a swimsuit.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. Photography is allowed and encouraged in non-backstage areas.
- No jewelry of any kind other than a watch is allowed in the aquarium.
Where: EPCOT (We meet outside of the EPCOT Guest Relations Office on Oct 14, 2016 at 5:30 pm.)
Cost for Disney DiveQuest: $165 pp (Does not include Parking or Admission into EPCOT prior to the dive.)
Equipment Required: All Equipment is provided by EPCOT. (You may bring a Prescription Mask.)
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your Disney DiveQuest Adventure,
please feel free to Stop By Scuba Outfitters or give us a call at 239-280-5500.
Theresa Mullins & Michael Thompson