It was a great day of diving with Carney, Melissa, Cheryl, Ryan, Herb, Steve and John at Venice Beach. The visibility was almost 10 feet. Cheryl found a large amount of good teeth on her second time diving in Venice. She also saw a turtle and petted a parrotfish. Melissa did not find any teeth, but she had a great time exploring the small reef off Venice Beach. Steve and Ryan also found a lot of teeth. Carney was still down when I left, but I am sure he will have a nice haul.
Mailing List – Join Today!
- Station MLRF1 - Molasses Reef, FLMay 24, 2013 6:00 am EDT Location: 25.012N 80.376W Wind Direction: WNW (300°) Wind Speed: 6.0 knots Wind Gust: 7.0 knots Atmospheric Pressure: 30.01 in (1016.3 mb) Pressure Tendency: +0.02 in (+0.7 mb) Air Temperature: 79.3°F (26.3°C) Water Temperature: 79.5°F (26.4°C)
- James Chandler replied to James Chandler's discussion NEW PADI Underwater Fossil Hunter Distinctive Specialty ... bit.ly/16Xs8tw 10 hours ago
- Derek McBride commented on SCUBA Outfitters's event Key Largo Weekend: Derek McBride commented on SCUBA Outfit... bit.ly/14EiNmj 11 hours ago
- SCUBA Outfitters posted photos: SCUBA Outfitters posted photos 93 more… bit.ly/16WeA1m 15 hours ago
- Nader Todd Klapperich replied to James Chandler's discussion NEW PADI Underwater Fossil Hunter Distinctive Spe... bit.ly/16WezL0 15 hours ago
- Nader Todd Klapperich replied to James Chandler's discussion NEW PADI Underwater Fossil Hunter Distinctive Spe... bit.ly/13MU4co 15 hours ago